Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Saturday, November 7, 2009

SurveySavvy Review

I entered another milestone doing surveys but I used most of my patience just to hang on to this site, SurveySavvy. It took me a couple of months to consider this a paying site. At first, I really lost my faith hoping to complete at least one survey to earn my bragging rights. I got paid and it took me so long to do that. Now that I got my first payment on this site (a whopping 1$) its now time to review what I've experience sticking to this site.


Patience Pays on SurveySavvy
I got interested every time I surf the net and look for a legit survey paying site. After I read tons of review regarding SurveySavvy site I was amaze how people recommend it as there top survey site. Now that I am member of this site let me guide you to what your expecting to get from SurveySavvy. I never tought such endurance can make you believe you can make money from it. Just stay calm and hold your faith on it and sooner or later stones will turn out golds.


Payment Proof on SurveySavvy
I got lucky enough to finish a survey from this site. The survey from here seems different cause of its approach and layout. Anyways, finally my first payment proof to offer. A wopping 1$ and took me 4 weeks to get my check.




SurveySavvy Future
After being a member for quite some time, I'm holding a balance of 2$ in my account. But I believe I'll stick to this site and hopefully I can manage to complete the surveys offered to me. I guess referring people is the key on making big money to this site. Complete your account portrait so you enable to get surveys every week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |