Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Luckiest Day Ever

I won't even bother to update my blog not until next year but I'm still shock of what happen today. This is by far the most luckiest day I ever had. It happen for a reason and that reason give me the path for this most special day.

What happen is like this.
Earlier this December I sign up for a free trial gamefly.com account. Even though I don't have a console to test the games I still sign up for the trial account. If you ask me why I do that its very simple, I'm always looking to find ways of making money online and one of them is signing up for free trial offers and use your credit card to get approved by those offers you sign in. Apparently one of them is gamefly.com were the process is you need to get 2 games and test it and then return the product if it didn't satisfy you. Of course like I said I'm only sign up because I want to earn free money.
Today I went to post office to drop off my 2 games. I was hesitant at first because its raining but I think twice because maybe gamefly.com will charge me after not delivering it within a specified period of time. Like I always did when going to post office, if I don't drop a mail I purchase a stamp. After I drop the games, I saw an envelope beside where I park my car. At first it looks like only an envelope but after looking on it nearer I saw a dollar bill inside the envelope. Thanks to the rain I saw what's inside the envelope. I was surprise in the first place and didn't really believe what I saw. I quickly pick the envelope and went inside my car and rush my way out of the area. While driving I verify the thing inside and believe it or not it was a one dollar bill. I'm even more surprise to see another one hundred dollar bill. I cool myself and went back home. After getting inside the house I didn't hesitate to tell my parents what I got. A wet 2 one hundred dollar bills. Like others they want to get some blessing over others.

And that's my story ended this year 2009. After all grueling effort making money online it paid off the last days of the year. I still wont stop making money online until I reach my goals. By the way, I said I found an envelope and sad to write it here that it have a name on it but don't have an address. If you were I do you look for the name written on the envelope and return it back to were it belong or just keep the money and think this is your lucky day.

God bless to all who manage to find my blog and read my stuff online. But before I left the initial name on the envelope is P.H. ( Maybe its a message for me to go back to my hometown PHILIPPINES, I MISS THIS PLACE SOO MUCH)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |