Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Monday, February 1, 2010

So Far No Good

One month past of this year and I only blog one post which is the first day of the last month. Since I've been out for the whole month of January and been busy on making money online and also my day job is catching up some overtime work. But never the less I didn't stop making money online. I also figure it out if I don't promote my blog everyday I won't even get a single daily visitor on my blog.

Before I left today, I'll fix all my delay on my blog update and give you the latest news from my payment proofs and you'll also notice changes to my blog for the coming days. Thanks on reading my blog and I'm happy to be back on track again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |