Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Microworkers Review

Did you found a job but didn't qualify on the said position. How about you got hired by an employer but find your job really hard to do. This might be the answer to what your looking for, a job the don't need an educational background and skills or what so ever. A job the everyone can enable to do no matter what intelligence you have. Microworkers is the answer to all your problems. I guess you need to read on to know how the job gets done on this site.


How to Do a Job on Microworkers
One of the easiest job I doing as of today. I always get excited when easy jobs are flowing to this site. But you much follow the instructions well or analyze the job first before you do it.

1. Pick a job that you can do. Typical they offer different types of job. Some jobs need thinking but most of the job can be done easily. Just chose a job that's not complicated to do if your just an average guy. But if you prefer to do the much harder jobs its up to you to decide.
2. Follow the instruction well. Sometimes they reject your work due to some reasons. I also get some jobs rejection due to improper doings. Please read the instruction well and you'll be fine.


Microworkers Payment Proof
When I request my payment the site said they'll mail the pin code in order to get paid. But it didn't happen. I contact then and ask when I'm going to receive the pin code but didn't get any response. After waiting for 6 days I finally got my payment. What happen is my paypal account delayed the appearance of the payment.




I wait for quite some time for my pin code to arrive. But it didn't happen. I receive my payment first before I got my pin code. Anyways, I got paid and I believe you too will get paid soon.




An Inside Look on Microworkers
Although you can make money on this site they also accept employers here. They provide employer to help them to what kind of work they need to get the job done. If I like how the job presented on this site your surely feel the same way as I do.

5 comments:

SH said...

hi mate you are lucky.... i did not get my Pin number yet. but i got my 2 payments. i have requested my third payment for 19 $ but i had not received my payment. I did not get my Pin number yet its more than 1 month now how long did it take for you to receive the PIN number

tl23v0l2 said...

About the pin code, If I remember I receive it 2 days after I received the payment. I'm from US and I think the mail comes from Slovenia if I'm not mistaken. I'll put the the photo envelope so you'll see I'm where it came from.

I mail them qute for several times but its worthless contacting them if you only have a question about the pin code.

Anyways, I'm not that active anymore on this site but I still visit it to look for a higher task and not just do the cents credits.

Happy to help you mate.

Nadine Camille said...

I got the pin before I got the payment. This so frustrating, it's been a month since I made the withdrawal request :(

tl23v0l2 said...

Its been awhile since i joined this site. I didn't bother about the pin code really, all matters on that time is i need my money.

Anyways, I lived in US to be exact in CA. I don't know where you from but all I know is the mail comes from Slovenia and I believed it took me more or less a month to get my pin code but I receive my 1st payment first.

Parul said...

I am from India. I got the PIN after 15 days of requesting it. But I got my payment to paypal within one week.
http://easyways-tomakemoney.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |