Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Zipnadazilch Review

One of my unnotice site that make me earn instant money in a flash. Zipnadazilch site is amazing and give you an opportunity to make instant cash in big bucks. At first, it didn't interest me on doing those offers because of a high risk and doubted it might hurt me in the future to come. Let me show you in this content how and why you must sign up to this site.


How to Make Money on Zipnadazilch
Signing offers are the main feature of this site. Like I said earlier, this is a risky work if your skeptical of what it can offer to you. But once you get it going you'll never find yourself on the back seat and want to win more and more and more. Let me show you how the process works.

1. Accumulate credits. Prizes have different credits to make. The high the prize the more credits and harder the offer can gets. Do the math so no credits will go to waste or you can rollover your excess credits to the next offer.
2. Find good referrals. You can't do it on your own. Offers are base on the credits you gain and referrals you refer to do the same as you did. Practice you charisma and know how to interact to each people to get a preferred referral to do this offer.


How to do an Offer on Zipnadazilch
This is the tricky and the tough part to handle on dealing the offers. Doing offers are a mathematical equation. You need to consider wether or not you'll be doing a free offer or a paid offer. Also compute how much the cost of the paid offer minus the prize of completing the offer. I wont discuss here how to do the paid offer cause this blog content topic only deals free stuff and nothing to spend off.

1. Choose a free offer. The number one thing to know on choosing a free offer is how much credit you can gain on completing that offer.
2. Total the credits you needed. Basically you need 1 credit to go green on the prize. Just remember this, the higher the prize the tougher to do.
3. Get approved on offers. Follow the instruction well so you don't commit mistakes on doing free offers. Make sure to double check what your doing.
4. Read the offer deals. I must say, I waste a long time reading those TOS (terms and conditions). Write those information you'll be needed in the future. Just remember this, free offer wont be free forever. Each free offer have a trial period for you to test the product. Make sure you read it carefully cause if not you'll be automatically sign in to their payment plan.


Total Review on Zipnadazilch
The chart shown below tells you how much time and effort I focus on this site just to maintain the offer for free. Watch carefully what exactly I've do to get the job done for almost a month monitoring my trial offers.



The most important part here is the cancellation procedure. All credits wont mean anything if you got billed by one of the offer site you have sign up just like what happen to my one offer shown below.



Just file a dispute if you know you cancel it before your trial membership expired. After you cancel all offers on time you can now breath a fresh.



This is my member profile shown above. As you can see I done all the offers in one sitting. FYI, I follow up two offers listed on this chart because it didn't quite gone well. If that happen you need to go to their support and request your missing credits as shown below.



That's not all, if you put your guard down you'll be whack by unnoticeable charges like I experience on one of the offers I completed. Look below how they're sneak those unseen pending charges.




Payment Proof from My Mentor on Zipnadazilch
I'm really thank my mentor for consistently giving advice on what I need to do to get the job done. This payment goes in an instant once my account got credited by the site.




Continuing on Zipnadazilch
Although I only review one offer on the said site but the prize were limitless. They have tons of prizes they offer you and tons of credits to offer you. Just don't forget this golden rule on doing offers on freebie site "CANCELLATION PROCEDURE". To start making big bucks on this site join my referral banner on the bottom screen. I'll pay half of the amount you see on the banner so if you see and join a 40$ value you get half of that from me and the total take home money you'll get would be 60$. Nobody can much that earnings in one sitting for just filing up forms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |