Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Clixsense Review

Clixsense is one of the few legitimate pay to click sites out there who've been on the business for many years. Every people feels ptc is the easiest way to earn money online and they are surely right but don't throw the fact they are also one of the lowest paying site for you to earn money. Although ptc are commonly available to all people around the world but some of them are currently available to certain area. Anyways, I'll show you how I manage to get my payment on this site.


Guidelines on Clixsense
The only thing you need to know is how to click on ads. This is not a complicated thing to do. This is plainly for newbies so please read this and follow it carefully.

1. Create an account. You can't log in if you don't have an account. Make an account first and your good to go. Just put real information cause if you don't you'll probably make some trouble getting paid.
2. Log in to your account. Basically you'll need to skip the first page to enter your member page.
3. Browse ads. This is simple and easy to do. You only need to click a link ad and wait for the timer to elapse.



4. Close the ads. After timer elapse you can now close the page. After closing it continue clicking ads until you finish all of them.



5. Repeat and earn. Repeat clicking the available ads until no more links are available. Sometimes ads appears available two times a day but I only check it once a day or if I get lazy few times a week. Its up to you how you'll manage your times and how much you like to earn on this site but if you really want make money on this site I advice you to upgrade a premium account like I did.




Clixsense Payment Proof
I got tired waiting to click 2 to 3 ads per day that's why I purchased a premium account worth 10$ for the year around. If I didn't do that I won't be able to manage to reached the 10$ minimum payment within 3 months. And if you ask me if it worth my money to purchase a premium account, my answer is yes it worth your money. I almost forgot, I believe there is a 3$ deduction every time you cashout your money. So if you feels you can earn more than 10$ a month you should raise your minimum payout.




Click View Earn on Clixsense
Making money as easy as this is just a hobby for me. This is only the beginning to your doors making money online. You need to try this first if you are a skeptical person on making money online because y far this is the easiest thing to earn money online. Just be warn to everyone who like to be a member of different kinds of ptc sites, not all you see is true. You think feel it looks good but eventually you taste it bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |