Sorry for my laziness, my blog is affected :(

Friday, October 9, 2009

GetPaidTo Review

Nobody can match GetPaidTo in terms retrieving the sign up bonus. Like other gpt sites same features goes also to this one. Completing offers, doing surveys and clicking links are the things you need to do from this site. Sad to say the majority of this gpt sites are only available from US or some in Canada or in UK. Like I always do, I'll explain the things you need to know on using getpaidto site.


How to Use GetPaidTo
I've been to this site for more than 4 months. Before I make my move to this site I always test it to verify if they are really a paying site.

1. Pick an offer. Any offer would be great to complete if they credit your account. Always do the blue color offer cause this one approve fast.
2. Click PTC link. This is a no brainy to do. If you want easy money hunt this link on their site.
3. Complete surveys. No one stop me from doing this cause I know the trick of finishing a survey. If you ask me what's my tactics, that's a secret.


GetPaidTo Payment Proof
Patience is virtue when talking on this site. It took me more or less 4 months to get my account verified. Maybe they background check my identity first that's why it took them so long to verify my account. Anyways here's my payment from the sign up bonus.




Is GetPaidTo worth your Time
As time goes by I almost forget this site existence. Although it take time to get started you may regret in the future why you didn't sign up in the past on this site. To add more, getpaidto have a feature that nobody had. It called "INSTANT PAYMENT".

GetPaidTo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by - Jeiay | ☺ | web stats |